• To contribute to the construction of an intercultural education in our university
• To collaborate in federal, state and municipal programs that help vulnerable groups of the society.
• To help ONG’s in actions directed towards solving the problems of vulnerable groups.
• To build links with the academic and service areas of the University of Quintana Roo that allow the academic development of students.
• To foster the different cultural expressions in the internal and external areas of the university.
• To promote the values of inteculturality.
To seek an intercultural environment in education, creating cultural, academic, and assistance strategies with the aim of achieving the admission, permanence, and graduation of the indigenous students in the University of Quintana Roo.
|Review 0, November 20, 2007
The printed electronic document that is not consulted from the electronic page ( http://sigc.uqroo.mx/) is considered as a not controlled copy